Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
Photo by: Joseph DeLeo
Surprisingly similar to the real thing! Serve this as you would regular egg salad—in a sandwich (on whole-grain bread or in a whole-wheat pita), or on a bed of greens, accompanied by olives, tomatoes, and fresh, raw vegetables.
1. Cut the tofu into tiny dice and transfer to a medium-size bowl.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix gently.
3. Cover tightly and chill until cold.
This keeps for up to 5 days in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
Protein: 8 g / Saturated Fat: 1 g /
Polyunsaturated Fat: 6 g /
Monounsaturated Fat: 2 g /
Dietary Fiber: 2 g / Calories: 153
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.