Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Every cook should have a recipe for this quick one-dish meal, which is ideal at the end of a busy day. Good with hot garlic bread and a green salad on the side.
1. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta, stir, and cook for 2 minutes less than the time on the package instructions.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Butter an ovenproof casserole.
3. Drain the pasta. Bring the mushroom soup and milk to a simmer over low heat in the pasta pot. Add the tuna, corn, red pepper, parsley, chili powder, and half of the cheese, and mix. Stir in the cooked pasta. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Spread the mixture in the casserole. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown. Serve hot.
Chicken and Pasta Bake:Replace the tuna with 7oz (200g) cooked chicken breasts, chopped and mixed in before the cooked pasta.
The whole dish can be assembled, covered, and refrigerated several hours in advance. Remove the dish from the refrigerator at least 10 minutes before cooking.
Leftovers can be reheated. If the sauce has thickened, thin with a little extra milk.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 6 servings and 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today