Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
1. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, orange and lemon juices, tomato sauce, and Recaito; mix well.
2. In a glass dish, cover fish with marinade.
3. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning fish at least once.
4. While fish is marinating, combine papaya, sugar, and lemon and orange juices in blender.
5. Empty sauce into a jar; add scallions, garlic, red cayenne pepper, and salt; shake well.
7. When fish is seasoned, drain and discard marinade.
8. Grill fish over hot coals until done outside and pink inside; Do not overcook.
9. Accompany with prepared chilled sauce.
Each Latina Lite serving contains: 285 calories
Total Fats: 9 gm
Saturated Fats: 2 gm
Unsaturated Fats: 7 gm
Carbohydrates: 16 gm
Protein: 34 gm
Sodium: 252 mg
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today