Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
A delicious take on the classic veal dish, this features coated cutlets topped with a tomato and artichoke sauce. Good with buttered fettuccine or other flat pasta noodles.
1. Combine the flour, salt, and pepper on a plate. Dip the turkey in the seasoned flour until lightly well coated, shaking off any excess. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add 2 of the cutlets and cook, turning once, 2-3 minutes each side, or just until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a platter and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm. Repeat the process with the remaining cutlets and 1 tbsp oil.
2. Add the remaining 1 tbsp oil to the pan and cook the onion for 4–5 minutes, or until softened. Add the wine and bring to a boil, stirring up the brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Stir in the artichokes, tomatoes, and basil and bring to a boil. Spoon over the cutlets and serve hot.
Veal Cutlets with Artichokes: If you would like to try the classic veal version, simply replace the turkey breasts with the same weight of veal cutlets and continue with the recipe, as Turkey Cutlets with Artichokes.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today