Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Serve these right out of the pan with sour cream and salsa.
1. To make the sauce, heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook the onion about 8 minutes, until golden. Stir in the garlic, then the chili powder and cumin. Add the stock and tomato paste and simmer for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). To prepare the filling, heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook the onion and red pepper for 5 minutes, until tender.
3. Lightly oil a 2 qt (2 liter) baking dish. Spread each tortilla with a spoonful of sauce. Top with equal amounts of the filling and about 3 tbsp cheese. Roll up each tortilla and place in the dish.
4. Spread the remaining sauce over the tortillas, and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbling and the cheese has melted.
Chicken Enchiladas: In step 3, add some shredded, seasoned chicken onto the sauce.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today