Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joey DeLeo
Fresh herbal overtones lift the flavor of this instant soup. White beans make a creamy base for soups, dips, and sauces.
1. Reserve half of the beans and place the rest in a food processor along with the remaining ingredients.
2. Puree until smooth. Transfer to a serving container if serving cold or to a large saucepan if serving hot. Stir in the reserved beans.
3. Serve at once if you’d like this at room temperature, or cover and refrigerate until chilled if desired. If you’d like to serve this warm, heat slowly in a large saucepan, and serve.
Nutritional information is provided by the author.
Total fat: 0 g
Protein: 9 g
Carbohydrate: 34 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 344 mg
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today