Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
Fresh peas could replace the fava beans and dried porcinis could be the mushrooms.
1. Melt the butter in the pressure cooker over medium-high heat. Add the chanterelles and cook, stirring occasionally, until beginning to wilt, about 1 minute. Add the wheat berries and broth, lock on the lid, and bring to pressure over high heat, about 4 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 20 minutes. Remove from the heat and let sit for 15 minutes to finish cooking.
2. While the wheat berries sit bring a small pot of water to a boil. Drop in the fava beans and, as soon as the water returns to a boil, drain. Rinse the beans with cool water and peel away the skins with your fingers.
3. With the steam vent pointed away from your face, gently release any remaining pressure from the pressure cooker pot. Remove the lid and boil a little longer if the berries are not cooked. Stir in the fava beans and tarragon. Serve right away.
Nutritional information does not include chicken broth. For nutritional information on chicken broth, please follow the link above.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.